Fish farm and tourism resort with an area of 736 hectares estimated at 7.360.000 million EURO
2.2 The company's investments
2.3 General presentation
2.3.1 Fish farm
2.3.2 Building complex
2.3.3 Holiday cabin complex
3.1.1 Construction of the all inclusive resort
3.1.2 Tourist packages
3.1.3 Development of tourist activity on your own
3.2.1 Fish farming
3.2.1 Other aquaculture activities
5.3 Periprava village
5.4 Cardon village
1. Brief presentation of the selling offer and the investment
1.1 Our proposal
SC ECOTURISM DELTA DUNARII SRL gives you the possibility to transform an investment that is in a conservation status in a very successful business, in one of the most preserved locations from the Danube Delta, an interest zone for tourists from all around the world. If you have the financial resources for this investment with a high potential of obtaining profit, OR if you have knowledge of someone with this kind of resources, please consult our offer and our strategy on how to obtain great profits.
We offer three possibilities of investment:
1. In case of partnership, 1.750.000 EUR, the selling price of 50% of the investment
2. In case of acquiring the whole investment, 3.500.000 EUR, the selling price of the whole investment
3. Or we sell 51% of the investment for only 1.100.000 EUR, but this would give the investor the obligation to respect our strategy and build the all inclusive resort with his own budget and give us 30% of his profit yearly, but no less than 1.100.000 EUR/year.
1.2 The Offer
S.C. ECOTURISM DELTA DUNARII S.R.L. based in Bucharest, with evaluated investments of 7,360,000 EUR, presents you the selling offer of the company’s shares.
The investment location:
South-Eastern Europe, country: Romania (a country member of the European Union and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization), area: Danube Delta.
Our company owns an investment in a state of conservation, on an area of 736 hectares of land, in the Danube Delta, with the following assets:
- fish farm
- building complex
- holiday cabin complex
We invite you to:
- Contact us if you are interested and you have financial resources for this project.
- Search for possible investors who wish to acquire our company and obtain profit after implementing our strategy. (We offer an intermediary commission of 10% of the selling price and we have an intermediary contract, both in Romanian and English, for this collaboration.)
If you are interested in a collaboration with our company please e-mail us at: contact@ecoturism-
1.3 Potential investors
a) An investment company or an individual, interested in obtaining high profits
-after buying our company or partnering with us, can implement an investment profitability plan, preferably in partnership with companies specialized in aquaculture and tourism, and with minimum additional investments to gain excellent profits.
b) Individuals or companies interested in owning an exclusive residential area
-the investment can provide a secluded place, with restricted access, in an exclusive area with an unique landscape, in the middle of the wild nature.
To the investors interested in buying an investment with high profitability potential, we recommend a plan that allows the simultaneous development, on the same 736 ha (1,819 acres) surface, of two large, very profitable activities:
2. State of the company's investments and assets
2.1 Legal Status
-concession agreement between the County Council and SC Ecotourism Delta Tulcea SRL, concluded fora period of 30 years (with the possibility of extension for a period of 15 years by the mere agreement of theparties), in force from 01.01.2008 (until 01.01.2038)
-sale contract between SC OPAL SEPCO SRL (seller) and SC Ecotourism Delta SRL (buyer): 10 fully equipped cottages, built of wood with reed roofs, each equipped with interior bathroom, 1 dining room with kitchen, bathroom and annex - central heating (buildings are located on the land area of 9402 square meters of belonging to the C.A. Rosetti administration
- sale contract between SC Piscicola Sulina SA (seller) and SC Active Cyb Net SRL (buyer): the following buildings located in C.A. Rosetti and the Periprava Popina colony: 1). C96, which occupies an area of 400 sqm, 2). C97, which occupies an area of 374 sqm, 3). C98, which occupies an area of 222 square meters and 4). C99, which occupies an area of 252 sq.m.
-sale contract between SC Piscicola Sulina SA (seller) and SC Active Cyb Net SRL (buyer): these assets related to the EC16 and EC17 basins: pumping station 9, feed shed 9, station platform 9, concrete pier 9, electrical installation 9, int dam section – 16, channel drainer EC16, EC16 trap nursery, loft works 16, side drainer EC17, 7a/EC17 pumping station, sewage EC16, electrical installation ST9 , EC17 art works , earthworks trail 17-19 , 16-19 embankment dam , fishing hole EC17, art works 16, retrained EC16 food channel, 3100 ml separating dam - EC16 -19, EC15-16 - 5000 ml separating dam, dividing dam - 1000 ml EC17 -19, EC16 pier - 2000 ml ST9 electrical installation, platform 7, electrical networks, Suction pipe EC17
-owned boats: 4 fishing boats 16CV, 1 lug boat of 4.5m made of fiberglass, the jet motor boat "Paradise", the cabin boat "Sparrow", boat engines, mobile dock, floating pontoon
- concession agreement between the Local Council of CA Rosetti and SC Opal Sepco Impex SRL, for a 49 years period (with the possibility of extension for a period equal to more than half of the original length), from 25.05.2004 - land of 9402 mp belonging to the C.A. Rosetti administration, Tulcea county, intended for building 20 holiday cottages, a kitchen with dining room and an administrative building
2.2 The company's investments
The company’s investments are grouped in the following activity fields:
- Fish farm – 736 hectares = 1,819 acres - (not yet exploited, in preservation);
- Reed exploitation – 600 hectares (within the 736 hectares)
- Means of transportation by water - 40% operational.
- Touring complex:
- 10 wooden cabins (250 sq. m) with reed roofs, each with its own bathroom, dining room, kitchen - 95% operational;
- 4 brickwork building complex (1,200 sq. m) - 30% operational;
NOTE 1: All investments are decommissioned for the moment and need an improvement budget tobe put into service.
2.3 General presentation
The company's investments and assets are located in Grind-Popina area, on the administrative territory of C.A. ROSETTI locality, Tulcea county, near Periprava, Letea and Cardon villages.
2.3.1 Fish farm - 736 ha (located in Popina-Periprava-Letea area, Tulcea county)
Our company signed a concession contract over a 45 year period (up until 2053) for 736 hectares of land (EC16 and EC17 tanks – according to the sketch and satellite photos).
Our company owns the assets belonging to the fish farm, the most important being the 15 km dams, where you can place the lake houses presented in the next chapter and where you can develop several aquaculture activities.These assets were build in the 80's, and the construction cost is nowadays evaluated at 20,000,000
We mention the fact that for fish farming in the two tanks and for tourists transportation we own 4 (four) fishing boats and a 20 place capacity boat. This boat was built after the plans of Jacques-Yves Cousteau, the famous French scientist, in partnership with the Romanian Television to film a documentary about the Danube Delta, documentary viewed all around the globe. The boat was taken in an advanced state of decay, was rebuilt and the preserved, but unfortunately was vandalized in the recent years, requiring a reconditioning project.
2.3.2 Building complex located in Popina–Grind area, Tulcea county
The complex has a constructed surface of 1,200 square meters, is composed of 4 buildings (2 x 400square m + 2 x 200 square m) and is situated on a 3.5 hectares area, near the fish farm.
The building complex was initially designed for the fish farming specialists and is decommissioned for the moment.
2.3.3 Holiday cabin complex
On a 9,402 square meter surface, inside C.A. Rosetti locality, Tulcea county, Grind area, near the fish farm and the building complex, our company owns 10 wooden holiday cabins, completely equipped, with reed roofs, each with its own bathroom. The cabin complex includes a brickwork building as a dinning room, equipped with a kitchen, bathroom and central heating.
The complex is for the tourists who come in the area for hunting and fishing in our tanks, but also for boat trips on different routes in the Danube Delta, the main attraction point being the Letea forest, just 3 km away. Letea is an oak forest, but it includes many more types of trees. Moreover, Letea is the only place in Europe where you can find vines. The vines are hanging like in the exotic landscapes and some are wrapped around trees like a floral arrangement. You can also find big dunes of sand, good for sunbathing.
3. The investment's profitability potential
3.1.1 Construction of the all inclusive resort
The investment strategy consists in building an all inclusive resort, with a capacity of 600-1000 beds and then, following a plan to attract tourist, by contracting European and international tour operators. Thus, the following ideas should be respected:
a) Adjustment of the existing accommodation places and also building new ones, to reach the capacity of 600-1000 beds
b) Building recreational areas
c) Contracting tour operators
d) Providing international transportation
e) Providing accommodation in Bucharest or Constanta (the nearest cities with international airports)
f) Providing transport in the Danube Delta
g) Creating spaces especially for tourist to carry all sorts of specific activities
h) The investor can find ways to run the touristic activity on its own
Tourists can be accommodated in:
1. 10 holiday cabin complex (20 accommodations)
2. 4 building complex 1,200 sq. m (120 accommodations)
3. Holiday lake house complex (project based - 500 accommodations).
For the accommodations to be put into service, several investments are needed, for redesigning and equipping the existing buildings, and to build new places of accommodation.
The result will be the largest all inclusive entertainment and accommodation resort in the Danube Delta, existing at the moment.
1. 10 holiday cabin complex - 20 available accommodations in the 10 wood cabins (minor adjustments and authorization needed)
2. 4 building complex - 120 accommodations in the four buildings, not yet completely finished
3. Holiday lake house complex - 500 accommodations – sketch project for over 200 small houses placed on the 15 km dams and canals surrounding the two platforms, each having a wharf like floating terrace and its own boat. The lake houses will be structured in a cultural themed complex, with traditional houses from the Danube Delta and from all over the world.
Taking into consideration the fact that there is no such resort built in the Danube Delta, the tourists will be attracted by these lake houses, each with its own boat.
Being a tourist resort with a high degree of development and offering many features, the investor who buys the location must ensure that all the potential tourists will have quick and easy access to the offer.
4. Recreational areas
Also, on the platforms covering approx. 600 ha, we recommend setting up recreational spaces, such as beaches and bars, but also arranging the channels so that tourist could walk and enjoy the nature. Also, there should be build channels of about 5 m width to ensure more access in the nature.
To assure complete individual and group touring services and organizing personnel training activities, the building complex needs:
- building a restaurant;
- a conference room;
- sports hall;
- terrace arranging;
- building a swimming pool and a beach area;
- arranging an exclusive children place;
- building some outdoor sport fields;
- building garages
The area is particularly attractive because of the delta's specific exotic landscape and unique features (details in the video available on our website). Access in the resort can be made both on water and on land, and the Black Sea is just 20 minutes away.
3.1.2 Tourist packages
Contracting tour operators
The investor has to contract tour operators, both European and International, that will create attractive touristic packages and distribute them to travel agencies around the world. Currently, we estimate that there are hundreds of thousand of travel agencies, which have offers visualized everyday by approx. 1 million persons. From the number of everyday unique visitors, exists the possibility that at least 2-300 persons/day would purchase a holiday package of 7-14 days at your complex in the Danube Delta
To sustain this high request from the tourists, but also to offer high quality services, the tour operator will have to contract flight packages from international cities to our local airports from Bucharest and Constanta.
Accommodation in Bucharest/Constanta
Because we can find the situation where the flights will be to long, tourist may want to spend a night in the city where they arrive first. So the tour operator should have the possibility to offer accommodation in Bucharest or Constanta, and also provide a tour of the city of accommodation.
Transportation in the Danube Delta
Another necessity is providing transportation towards Tulcea, the city at the gates of the Danube Delta, with buses or minibuses of various capacities (depending on the number of tourists that are arriving), and also water transportation towards the resort, with boats of different sizes. The investor may procure his means of transportation but he also has the possibility to collaborate with companies that already practice this tipe of transportation.
The tourists can benefit from numerous touristic activities and interest points, such as:
- − sport fishing
- − trips to LETEA forest, a protected natural monument
- − gig and sledge trips, balloon flights, paint ball, camp fire
- − photo shooting, filming, researching, etc.
- − sport activities
- − boat trips in the most beautiful areas in the Danube Delta
- − fishing and hunting lessons.
100 EUR/day Full access at all the services and activities that can be made in the resort.
200 EUR/day Standard services and activities, plus personnel available 24/24 h (butler and house keeper), room service, catering, boatman, guide, massage. Any wish can be fulfilled, as long as we have the means to do it.
3.1.3 Development of tourist activity on your own
If the investor chooses to run this activity on its own, without associating with a specialized company, several arrangements must be made for building an ultramodern touring resort and improving the occupancy:
- assuring services at an European quality
- creating and promoting a special website with many functionalities;
- collaborating with touring agencies;
- participating to international touring fairs;
- media commercials;
- organizing both national and international fishing contests;
- elaborating an entertainment program with many activities every day
The touristic potential of the region is extremely high, but it's not exploited at its true capacity.
Currently, in the region you can find some hostels/hotels that offer classic accommodation services and from place to place, with the help of the Danube Delta's residents, are offered a few specific local services.
What we propose in the following is a new dimension of the offers currently on the market. From what can be seen on the photo gallery available on the web site, the resort can offer a little from all the Danube Delta's attractions (fauna, flora, local customs), along with exceptional services of accommodation.
3.2.1 Fish farming
The high potential of the canals surrounding the two tanks is objectified through the large fish quantity (pike, crucian, carp, bream, etc.), reed resources and the possibility of intense fish farming. For the fish farming activity, it is necessary to:
At a volume of 3.300.000 cubic meters of water, with an estimated production of 1kg of fish/2 cubic meters of water, generates a quantity of 1.600 tons of fish/year. The aquaculture activity represents a great advantage for the fishing tourism and for the resort's kitchen.
3.2.2 Other aquaculture activities
On the 15 km dams surrounding the canals intensive aquaculture activities can be developed, such as:
- - edible clam species;
- - medicinal leeches;
- - ducks and geese;
- - edible frog species;
- - crab species;
- - developing an integrated livestock sector.
- - horticulture
Within the aquaculture activities, the tourists can interact with the professionals activity as volunteers. This can be an active recreational activity.
On the platforms with a surface of about 600 ha, which are now covered with reed and which aredesigned to protect the juvenile fish, you can organize other agricultural crops. After cutting the reed fromthe platforms, you can make agricultural crops (wheat, corn, etc) and after a while, even special crops, particularly profitable, and sea buckthorn.
Our proposal consists in conducting agricultural activities on behalf of our company by a third company. It will be signed a contract for providing services, and any grant received from the state will be charged by us. The company providing services will support all the expenses for their activities and the contract's price will be a part of the production obtained in one year.
Because on the land's surface can be conducted simultaneously both agricultural and fish farming activities, we recommend three options:
1. To conduct between 1 and 3 years of agriculture on the hole surface of the land, as a technological process to prepare the fish farming, and in the coming years, 2 or 3 years of fish farming, all over the land, because this activity generates a much higher income.
2. On a tank to conduct agricultural activities for 1 or 2 years, and on the other fish farming activities, and after two years to reverse, alternating the activities every two years.
3. Permanent agricultural activities.
Possible cultures on the platforms: wheat, corn, sunflower, canola, fodder crops, vegetable crops, potatoes, legumes, and special crops, such as sea buckthorn, rice.
For example, the sea buckthron crops can bring profits as high as the ones from carrying tourist activities, but require a larger investment in the beginning, and the results appear barely in the 3rd year after planting. For planting one hectare of sea buckthorn, the cost is approx. 2500 EUR, but revenues may reach almost 20.000 EUR.
We recommend the development of agricultural activities before the start of the fish farming because the tanks are covered with very old reed that can not be eaten by the fishes. Also, agricultural activities can not be developed in the same time as tourism activities.
4. Short presentation of the Danube Delta
The Danube Delta is recognized as a natural monument, the largest and most preserved of the European deltas, in 1991 being declared by UNESCO as a reservation of the biosphere.
It offers thousands of tourist attractions. One of the largest wet areas in the world, with a 2,681 sq. km surface, it includes 400 lakes, oak and ash forests, sand dunes and wild beaches.
It also has huge areas covered with reed that give the Danube Delta an unique landscape.
One third of the total plant species in Romania are located here.
The Danube Delta hides an exotic land with over 1,200 species of trees and plants, with the richest ornithological fauna on the continent, that includes more than 300 species, of which rare pelican colonies, but also ichthyological, represented by nearly 100 species, of which the Danube herring and sturgeons.
The Delta has something special, that makes you fall in love with it: the air, the water, the vegetation. The nature is superb, reed, willows, lilies, rare flowers, fish and bird species, swans and pelicans that you cannot find in other places.
More than 320 species of birds were classified in the Danube Delta, 170 of which nest here, the rest are just migrating, while 10 species are protected by the law, some being endangered.
5. Administrative framing of the investment
5.1 C.A. Rosetti locality
Is located in Tulcea county, Dobrogea region, situated in the central-southern part of Letea, in the north-east of the Danube Delta and it includes 5 villages: C.A. Rosetti, Cardon, Letea, Periprava and Sfistofca.
The population's main activities are animal farming, fishing and agriculture and is also formed from Russians and Ukrainians.
The locals have large gardens, with sandy soils, on which they cultivate grain, vegetables and vine.
Everything is clean despite the poverty in the area, most of the houses being in ruin.
Most houses have reed roofs, an excellent thermal isolator, and reed fences, each with flower gardens.
C.A. Rosetti locality is one of the most remote settlements in the Reservation. Excepting C.A. Rosetti village, all other four are connected to a watercourse: The climate here is continental, with hot summers, poor rainfall, not so hard winters, but with strong winds. The villages composing C.A. Rosetti locality have ethnic architecture. The distance between them is: 5.1.1 Economic activities
C.A. Rosetti locality occupies a 26,636 km total area, with a 1,256 population. It has 3 schools, 3 kindergartens, 710 houses.
The large majority of the workforce in C.A. Rosetti (84.15%) is orientated towards agriculture, forestry and animal farming.
The grasslands and the farming lands are used for livestock and agriculture.
The Letea hill high wintering quality is well known, being at the origin of Romanian people establishing in these areas.
The secondary activities are grain cultures and vine (the locals call their wine cudric ), hunting and fishing.
Transportation is the locals' greatest burden. In winter time they are isolated because of the frost. A solution to solve this problem could be building a road between C.A. Rosetti and Sulina and a bridge over the Cardon canal, a project started in 1995, and completed in a 85% proportion.
5.1.2 Connections between localities and between Tulcea – Sulina
1. The access to the locality is made on water but also on land, using the following routes: a) DC2: Sulina–Cardon–C.A. Rosetti, paved road in acceptable condition with a 16 km total length, 8 km of which on the administrative territory of C.A. Rosetti; b) DC3: C.A. Rosetti-Periprava, with a 15 km length. It is a dirty road in good condition. The connection with Tulcea, Periprava and Sulina is done with passengers ships. c) DC4: Letea–C.A. Rosetti–Sfistofca with a 7 km length. The 4 km road sector between Letea and C.A. Rosetti was paved in 2006 with funds from the Rural Development Program (RDP) while the 3 km sector between C.A. Rosetti and Sfistofca is not paved but in a good condition. The street network of the locality is summing 22.2 km of dirty roads in an acceptable condition of which 4.8 km in C.A. Rosetti; 5.3 km in Letea; 7.2 km in Periprava; 2.6 km in Sfistofca and 0.3 km in Cardon village. d) DJ 222D continues from Gardon village (which can be reached only by water) to C.A. Rosetti and from here on DC4, the connection road between Sfistofca and Letea and on DC3 towards Periprava. 2. The connection with Tulcea, Periprava and Sulina is made by passenger ships or by “Sageata” ship on the Sulina channel. From Bucharest (Romania's capital) to Tulcea the means of transportation are: The connection between Tulcea and Sulina or Periprava is made only by water: - passenger ships (a longer but very attractive course): * Tulcea–Periprava-Tulcea (5h) , * Tulcea–Sulina-Tulcea (3h); - fast transport by “Sageata" ship on Tulcea–Sulina–Tulcea route (2.5h), on Sulina channel.
5.1.3 Facilities offered to the investors
- European and national authorities' interest in approving grants and subventions for different projects in fish farming, tourism and other area specific activities; - 50% discount for taxes and electricity; - subventions for naval transport according to Government Decision no. 535/2000; - reduced taxes and dues; - mobile and digital phone connection.
5.1.4 The touristic zone and tourist routes
a) The interests points in C.A. Rosetti locality are: b) This tourist routes of this beautiful area are: - Sulina–Periprava, on Sulina–Cardon channel–Sfistofca channel–Periprava route; - Sulina–Periprava, on Cardon channel–Musura golf–Musura channel–Stambulul vechi channel–Chilia channel–Periprava route; - high land hikes, on the following routes: Letea village–C.A. Rosetti locality–Letea forest–Nebunu lake and back.
5.2 Letea village
Letea village (with 404 inhabitants and 155 homes) is situated on the sand cliff with the same name (fishermen village surrounded by small agricultural areas on which locals cultivate corn and vine), located south of Periprava village (on Chilia channel), on Letea hill, near the natural monument Letea forest which resembles a tropical forest, with silver oaks and lianas, elm trees, poplars, hawks, owls, wild ducks, white tail vultures and snakes. Letea forest (2,285 ha wide) is surrounded by sand dunes where turtles, lizards and about 1,800 of insect species can be found. In this forest, on a sandy soil, species of trees that are normally not from the area flourish: the piled ash tree (a botany rarity ), the white and black oak tree (that can grow up to 25 m), alder tree, the white poplar and the black poplar, the white linden, etc. Although the climate here is not Mediterranean, in Letea forest we can find creepers, such as lianas, among shrubs there are hawthorns, just like ropes covering the entire forest and also wild vine (vitis silvestris), tendril, hop. In spring time the forest resembles an immaculate rug made out of pearls (Convollaria majalis). The Letea-monument forest was also declared a reservation of the biosphere. Letea village is 23 km north-west of Sulina city, the connection between being assured by a paved road. The access to Periprava is done by water and from there by land, through C.A. Rosetti locality, on DC3-DC4 road.
5.3 Periprava village
Periprava village (with 320 inhabitants) is part of C.A. Rosetti locality, Tulcea county, and it is located 26 km away from Chilia, the northern channel of the Danube.
In between Chilia and Periprava the is a very rich fauna, the nest zone of the Danube Delta's wild geese. We can also encounter small cormorants and black storks.
Periprava is situated north from Letea hill, at about 100 km from Tulcea and 20 km from Sulnia, the stop point of the passengers ships.
From Periprava there is the DC3 road to Sulina and Letea, passing through Cardon. The route by water is Sulmanca brook-Merhei lake-Matita lake.
One of the authority's priority in the Danube Delta is rehabilitating the canals, brooks and lakes by maintaining an optimal hydrological regime and by clearing the Sulina-Popina-Periprava channel, the area where our company investment is.
5.4 Cardon village
Cardon (30 inhabitants) is a small village part of C.A. Rosetti localiry, situated in the south-eastern extremity of Letea hill, north of Musura golf, a fishermen settlement.
From Sulina, a special built canal ,along side the golf, makes the connection with the village, from which an 8 km paved road leads to the center of the locality.
Between Sulina and Cardon a new road was built, along the canal, that also make the link with the village. Even though the 2006 flood damaged this road, it was eventually rebuilt.
The houses in the center of the village are separated by large areas, with water holes, swamps, cultivated lands or unproductive ones.
The population here is descending, the village being almost empty, but some of the locals just don't want to leave their homelands. Their activities are fishing and animal farming.
Recently, near the village, a hermitage was build for the inhabitants because there was no church in the area.
Taking into consideration the above presentation, we believe that the Danube Delta and the area previously described offer a great potential for the simultaneous development of two large, very profitable activities: aquaculture and tourism, and the possibility of a very fast initial investment recovery.
The Danube Delta (the 3 rd delta in Europe) attracts only 70,000 tourist per year, 14 times less than other smaller deltas, like the French delta (Delta Camarague) or the Italian delta (Delta del Po), because:
- there are only 191 authorized accommodation units
- the Danube Delta is poorly promoted outside Romania
- of the lack of infrastructure and the water supply.
In C.A. Rosetti–Letea–Periprava area, just near our property, recent investments were made and a small modern town was built in this paradise for those who want to discover the wild nature. The accommodation cost in this resort is 100 euro/day.
Finally, we mention the fact that all the investments and contracts belong to a single company that does not have any other unrelated activities. Thus the shares transfer can be easily done.
For any additional information please contact us at: (+40)733.00.00.33 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
S.C. ECOTURISM DELTA DUNARII S.R.L